About the company
Zeitland is a development studio for apps and games based in Ludwigsburg. It was founded in 2010 and combines many years of experience in the fields of app and game development, programming, UI/UX design, and conception.
As a hybrid studio, Zeitland works on a wide variety of projects - in video games, the focus is on the fun factor, quality, and user-friendliness, from casual games to complex, tactical role-playing games and simulations. We like to work closely together in a compact, international core team and expand with external specialists on a project basis.
Our own I.P. games focus on Sci-Fi/Fantasy Tactical games and the Mystery genre with puzzle and narrative elements.
What we offer?
- Varied work for renowned clients and exciting start-ups from a wide range of industries to the creation of our studio's own game ideas & IPs
- Flexible working hours outside of core hours, a mix of office and home office, free coffee, and drinks
- A friendly, interdisciplinary team with flat hierarchies
- Off-site events, e.g. research trips, conferences with friendly development studios, and joint game nights
- Regular exchange with like-minded people and other teams: We are part of the remote control family, an association of independent development studios and members of the game - Verband der Deutschen Games-Branche association, as well as the Animation Media Cluster Region Stuttgart.
- Free training material
- Support in setting up a home office
- High quality of life with an office right in the heart of Ludwigsburg, with restaurants, castles, and parks within walking distance
Sounds like you?
Then send us your application with your CV, work examples, and salary expectations.